Friday, April 4, 2008

Surprise!






Last night I celebrated the SURPRISE 50th birthday of one of my absolute favorite women ever! Amy Hartman was the coordinator of the fellows program when I moved up to DC from Texas. I first met her about 7 years ago when I was in Nantucket, MA on a summer vacation. She convinced me to apply to the fellows program for membership the year after I graduated from UT....I did and I was accepted and life's path has changed forever! Amy is fun, loving, thoughtful and such a BABE, I mean she doesn't look anything close to 50 !! When Whit and I decided to get married in DC Amy was such a help in pulling it all together, she even hosted my bridesmaid luncheon at her home in Bethesda. Amy and her husband Rome have been such an important part of Whit and my life. It was a great party with a lot of wonderful women, I love you Amy!!!

No comments: