Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Discention in the ranks...

There has been talk that I have not provided very many pictures of my family back on Texas on this blog, well have no fear! Here are some pics of the fam from our wedding (the most recent pics I have with me). Such a fun time to be together!
I would like to start off with this picture of my sister annie catching my bouquet. I mean look at the sheer passion in that woman's face. There was some talk that annie "threw some bows, as in elbows" in effort to be the first person to grab that boquet! I also like Whit's congratulatory fist pump in the air.


Annie (after catching the bouquet) one last pic before we ride off!

Emily and Cousin Reed at the reception
Mom and Blake, waiting for Whit and I to run out (in the rain) to our carriage!
My maids of honor Emily and Annie at the reception
Cousin Katie and Emily
Me and My dad, at the church right before I started getting dressed for the wedding. He came in with this on (texas tuxedo) and told me this is what he was wearing. Somehow it wasn't funny at the time :) I did let him keep his black cowboy boots on with his tux....I mean gotta bring a little Texas to this wedding!
Cousins, L to R: Reed, Katie, Emily, Me, Annie, Blake
All the ladies in the fam, L to R: Mom, Annie, Emily, Me, cousin Katie and Aunt Kathy
Mom and her girls at the bridesmaid luncheon...
Emily and Whit right before the wedding. I am sure at this point I was thinking "Where the heck is Emily and why isn't she in her bridesmaid dress!"

My cousin Reed (aka Reedy Rodriquez)

I just put this in here, bc I was obsessed with the back on my dress....I never wanted to take it off, literally would wear it everyday if I could. Hee Hee.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

love the Texas family pics! thought maybe we embarrassed you!! haaha