Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Best Gals

I love my friends. Seriously, I think I have the best friends in the entire world, I am so blessed and thankful. I regularly find myself wondering what life would be like without my closest friends. But do you know those friends that are like family? Friends that know you so well and understand you and your life story so completely that you don't have to explain what you are thinking or feeling sometimes. They know you and love you (sometimes) in spite of yourself. Friends that love you when its hard, when its really, really, REALLY hard. That aren't' afraid to humbly, gently call you out when you are wrong or making a bad decision. They say the hard things that others shy away from or avoid. They will get down on the floor with you and cry or scream or pray, whatever is necessary to take away the pain or ease the burden. They are legitimately happy for you. Kimberly, Amy Marie and Laurel are those friends to me. These friends remind me that our God is good, and that he loves me.

Amy Marie and I in NYC for Fashion Week!
Vero Beach, Florida for a little vacay!

Vineyard in Fredericksburg, TX for Laurel's bachelorette party
Me and Laurel on Safari in Kenya, East Africa
Apple Picking in Northern Virginia!
Las Vegas for my Bachelorette Weekend
Vegas, Tao Restaurant
Me and Kimberly (Berly)
Halloween 2005, ask Laurel about the "M" costume :)
Amy Marie and I in Notting Hill, London
Me, Laurel, Ames preparing for a wedding shower.
Vegas with the gals
Berly, Ames, Me
This was out Christmas Picture, 2005 when we were all roommates!
Me and Laurel at my wedding

ladies
The Weekend we met Mark (Amy Marie's fiance)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. I am so deeply grateful for the gift of your friendship. Nothin' but love for ya, Mere!!

Love,
Berly