Monday, April 7, 2008

Meet Meredith and Whit

So, some of Whit and my family members have asked us to update them on our life!  Well, this blog is a first atempt at that, but let me see if I can fill you in on some other details! Let's see...

Well I (Meredith) am from Dallas, TX originally, went to Lake Highlands High School and then onto The University of Texas at Austin.  There I was involved in the Theta sorority as well as being a student leader for Austin Young Life and working at the state capitol.  After college I was recruited into a post graduate leadership program at The Falls Church in Falls Church, VA.  That's what sparked the move to DC!  You can learn more about the Fellows Program here. I have worked at he US capitol for a Senator, then on to The Heritage Foundation (a public policy think tank), then on to an international development firm and now an policy analyst at Civic Enterprises, see me here.

Whit is from Spartanburg, SC and went to Spartanburg High.  He made the move to Clemson University where he was actively involved in the local Young Life and FCA program.  He was also a legend on the ultimate frisbee field.  :)  After college Whit was recruited by a print/ad firm to come to DC and begin their entry sales program.  After that Whit accepted a job as project manager at Ogilvy PR Worldwide and then onto production manager as ASAE.  Currenlty, Whit is the Director of New Business at Larnish and Associates, a Marketing firm in DC. Whit loves his job and new role!  See Whit here

Thats about all there is about us!  

No comments: