Saturday, April 5, 2008

I caved.




Yes, its true, I caved. I finally bought my husband a Nintendo Wii game as an anniversary gift. I had been holding strong on this for quite some time now....I mean I just couldn't get into the video game thing!!! Whit has wanted a Wii for about two years now or whenever they came out, he plays with the test version every time we go into Best Buy, and he even registered for one on our wedding registry at Target. He would call me about once a week and say "have you checked the target registry yet? someone bought the Wii" he would tell me he was kidding before I got too concerned:) Anyways, I just felt like my husband has lovingly understood my "unnecessary" purchases from HomeGoods and antique markets for our town house, that he needed an unnecessary gift too! Tonight I just couldn't resist taking some pics of Whit playing the boxing game, he was really getting into it, and I thought he looked pretty cute :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah Mere, we all get to see what our long, lost friend up in DC is doing!!! I had a great visit with Kay at Alaina's shower this weekend. You have such a sweet mom!

Love,
Annie

Unknown said...

Hey! Ya'll are so tech savvy! So excited to see these photos!!

Kyle, Mel, and Samuel, and Noah said...

I love that y'all started a blog!! It will be fun to keep up!! Keep the posts coming!! :)

Unknown said...

So I just discovered your blog & I love that I can see what's going on with the Copleys! Also, I'm jealous of the Wii.