Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My beautiful Wife

So as I'm sure you all have noticed, Meredith is just plain better at this "blog thing" than I am. Its tough though, I have a stable of 4-5 blogs that I read every day, but all of those are marketing blogs or technology blogs (yes, I understand, it doesn't sound that interesting, and yes I have a little bit of geek deep down in my core) so how am I supposed to be able to know what to write about when the brain child of this blog is a mixture of half a dozen baby blogs and people.com! Alas, after days and days of thinking, I've come up with something definitely worth "blogging" about... and of course reasons to put up some pics of my gorgeous wife!

First off, we're quickly coming up on the end of our first year of marriage. Its been an incredible year... I mean how could it not be incredible when you're married to a woman that is as beautiful as Meredith. Here's a picture that I took of Mere at the Hay-Adams right after the Wedding Reception (and right before finding out that our flight out the next morning had been canceled and spending the next 3 hours on the phone with American Airlines). Wow.

As seen in previous posts by Mere, we were lucky enough to be able to go on 2 honeymoons (thanks in large part to the wedding of the wonderful couple, Phil & Keegan), the second being to Ireland. Our first stop upon arrival into Dublin was of course the Guiness Factory which meant that two days later after our drive across Ireland we stopped for a couple of nights in Galway City. This is probably my all time favorite picture of Mere. Not sure why it stands out to me as such, but maybe its because I took it and maybe its because we were in Ireland, either way, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

So there it is, the first post of what will soon turn into many. I'm sure that Mere will continue to post much more frequently than me, but I'll try and jump on occasionally to share my thoughts and tell some stories.

2 comments:

Paw said...

You are awesome Whit! And yes, Meredith is so so beautiful. :)

The Nobles

Annie said...

Could he not be anymore perfect for you Meredith?
Love,
annie