Monday, April 7, 2008

The Emerald Isle...

Guiness Factory, Tasting Lab, Whit LOVED this!
Cheers! When you get to the top they give you a pint!
Outside one of the many castles we toured!
this is the background on Whit's computer, jk!
Ardglass Golf Course in Nothern Ireland, the Club House is a renovated Castle and overlooks the Isle of Man, Whit was in heaven...

Dublin Streets at Night...
Pensive Moment...
Cliffs of Moher...
Castle at Cliffs of Moher...
Lately I have been missing Ireland. And Whit has been missing the Guinness factory :) Last summer Whit and I were able to travel to Ireland so that I could be a bridesmaid in Keegan's (one of my best friend's from college) wedding. Keegan and Phil were married in Phil's home town of Downpatrick, Northern Ireland. It was such a beautiful wedding and Whit and I traveled around the country for a week before we made our way to Northern Ireland for the wedding. Here are some fun pics from that trip!

No comments: