Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lizzy gets married!

The first weekend in September, Whit and I headed down to Austin, TX (home sweet, home :) for the wedding of my dear friend Lizzy Zimmerman and Stanton Newman. Lizzy and I have known each other since high school days and then went to UT together, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I was honored to be one in hers....she is such a dear friend and I have so many wonderful memories over the years! So thankful for you, Lizzy! Also, Stanton's family has been family friends since as long as I can remember, we went to the same church since we were born and grew up at all the church functions together. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding, and I am so happy for them!!



Me and Shannon (Stanton's sister) at the bachelorette party!

Bachelorette, Lizzy on south congress!

loved the yellow flowers...

Bachelorette and maid of honor, Molly!
Lizzy and Stanton at the rehearsal dinner
beautiful bride!!!
leaving the driskoll hotel!
Laurel, Me, Whit and Amanda at the rehearsal dinner

me and tori in our bridesmaid dresses!

No comments: