Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Bella

No, not real babies people, puppy babies!

After many years of prayer (kidding, kinda) and lots of persuasion on my husband's part (to our landlord), Whit surprised me and coordinated the pick-up of the cutest chocolate lab puppy in the entire world. Our wonderful landlord, let us put down a deposit in exchange for a little puppy. We are so thankful, I have been wanting a lab for YEARS now !!!

We found Bella at a breeder in Southern Virginia, and I went to go pick her up last Friday. She is just today 8 weeks old, she was the only girl in a 8 puppy litter....she had 7 brothers! It was a little bit of a hard transition at first, you could tell she missed her mom and brothers, not to mention living on a farm. But, we can tell she is getting more and more adjusted everyday and her little personality is coming out!

I took Bella to the Alexandria art festival this weekend, and it was a mob scene....EVERYBODY and their dog (literally) wanted to come over and pet her and hold her. Alexandria is such a dog lover city....most of the stores let dogs come in and even restaurants have sections aside for dogs.

I kinda forgot how needy puppies are at the beginning, needless to say, Whit and I are a little sleep deprived. But we love her so much~~~



Its fun, to scratch mom's face!

Look at the camera!
I just put this in there bc I love her chocolate lab water bowl i found :)


kisses!

My two favorite things...

New chew toy, love her blue/green eyes...

Scratching....

No comments: