Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby Items I am Craving Right Now :)

I have had so many good friends recommend different products for baby during this pregnancy. And with those recommendations and a little researching on my own, I have developed a nice little "wish list" for Mary Harper. Here are a few of the items I am craving right now....


1. The Baby Zabu from Wagamama. I love this floor mat/floor pack and play. Throw it on the ground and use it for tummy time, tie up the sides for a smaller enclosed area for little babies. Great for traveling and hotels, fits in regular sized pack and plays for extra padding


2. Pottery Barn Moses Basket and Stand. I love this Moses Basket from Pottery Barn. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns for baby boys and girls. I love the size, compact and contemporary looking perfect for a little town house in DC :) Seems like it would be a great fit right by our bed, until Mary Harper moves to the crib. I like the silver sage striped color (can be used for a girl or boy).


3. The Moby Wrap. Many people have heard of the Moby Wrap, but I continue to get lots of recommendations from my friends and family. Comfortable for baby and mommy, I hear it will get lots of use when baby is little. Fun color options too! I like black or turqoise!
4. Graco Doorway Jumpster. My sister in law highly recommended this doorway jumpster from Graco, specifically the one with the tray. I love the color sceme of this one too, found at Walmart, bc it looks like it could work for a boy or girl. The one at Babies R US looks very boy to me. I hear these jumpers are life savers if you are going to someones house or have guests at your own home, endless entertainment for your little one.

5. Ergo Baby Carrier. Okay, this product was recommended to me by my friend Erin, who is currently pregnant with her second little one :) She said that the Baby Bjorn actually started hurting her back after using it for a long time. She and her friends in Dallas swear by the Ergo. It won't hurt your back and is very comfortable for baby and mommy. Aparently, the extra $20 is well worth it!
6. Combi Play Yard in Wasabi Color. I absolutely love this play yard by Combi. I love the wasabi green color and the simple, contemporary design. Its a nice retreat from some of the cheesy patterns on some of the pack and plays out there :) Its sold out on Babies R Us right now, but you can get it on e-bay or pre-order through other stores.
7. Bloom Bouncer from Pottery Barn Kids. Love this bouncer! Almost looks like a piece of furniture, and I can see it out in our living room all the time. Its also good for babies up to a year old, so you will get some use out of it!


8. Fairy Mobile. Finally, I love this fairy mobile from Pottery Barn Kids as well. So sweet, and not so overwhelming, like many of the mobiles can be. Cute!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Thanks for another post, Meredith :)

Such beautiful stuff!