Thursday, November 20, 2008

My High School is SO COOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!

So the Lake Highlands community in Dallas, TX is all "a-buzz", because this past Tuesday Will Smith (in town for a movie premiere) and Tony Romo made a surprise appearance at my alma mater's pep rally!! Can you believe that?! I mean, I wish that happened when I was there. My friends from high school and I have all been emailing about it, I think the coolest person we had visit was the Mayor!

Apparently, later on that afternoon Tony Romo went to the movies, and there was a homeless guy outside.....Romo asked him if he wanted to go to the movies and ended up paying for the guys ticket and sitting next to him through out the show. The homeless man apparently, tried to explain that he hadn't taken a shower in several days, but Romo said that was no big deal bc he was used to locker rooms anyways. Cool guy!

Here is the link to the story and some pics:


No comments: