Friday, June 26, 2009

DC "Girlie" Shower

Susan Clark and Amy Hartman threw the most precious "girly" baby shower for me last weekend in DC. I was just about 38 weeks preggo, so it was so fun to have one last truly girly shower to celebrate MH with some of my FAVORITE ladies in DC. Amy and Susan truly outdid themselves, I mean these ladies know how to throw a party!!  Yummy chicken salad with fruit and pasta salad and magnolia cupcakes, yummo!!!  Everything was just precious and I had the BEST time.  Thank you Susan and Amy for such a fun, creative and totally "me" shower, you guys are wonderful and I am so thankful!!!

Front door of Susan's House
Monogrammed napkins!!!  MHC
The hostesses, Amy, me and Susan
The favors: monogrammed cookies in the shape of a onesie
Amy's two boys RJ and Alex gave MH these pink converse high tops, love them!
precious ruffly bubble from Cary Umhau!
MH's first Lily Pulitzer dress from Katherine Haley :)

Me and Tootie, my DC mom :)
Me and Amy, she is such a babe!
Amy Marie and Me
Me and Maggie

Sarah, Tootie, Erin
The Spread, yummy cupcakes and precious baby girl shoes!

Bassinet collects the gifts 
Beautiful table

1 comment:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

What a beautiful shower! So fun. I know you and Whit are getting so excited. We HAVE to see you when you come to the big D! MH and Alli need to meet.